There is NO doubt that Responsive Web Design is very important NOWADAYS.
If you are an online business owner looking for ways to keep your business website on top of the competition, expand your reach, increase your conversion rates and keep your customer delighted then getting a responsive website should be your top priority.
Smartphone and tablet purchases rapidly increases, so does the importance of mobile-friendly websites. web designers had mostly one utmost objection to contract with keeping the same look and feel of their websites. However, interacting with websites on smartphones and tablets is not the same as doing that on a desktop computer monitors and many more have become crucial while creating websites with Responsive Design.
Responsive Web Design in Vaughan, Ontario, Toronto, Canada Having a mobile–friendly website is very important. It is only coherent that mobile search will beat desktop search in thefuture. Growing usage of the internet on tablet and mobile devices has been the driving effort behind this development. Tablet sales are conventional to cross 100 million this year, meaning that responsive design has never been so essential for those looking to enhance their online content.
What is Responsive Web Design? The logic behind responsive web design is that a website should be able to acknowledge. For those that are not the trasparent definition I can give is that a responsive web site is amend for viewing on different types of devices, screens and resolutions. The designer organize a Responsive Design should ensure that the website’s UI elements re-adjust themselves on different devices. Responsive design is the development of improve the design efficiency in a way that all the crucial data is presented in an optimal way. In other words, it ensures that the website is effective and easy to manage and use on any device. Responsive design will optimise a user’s browsing action by creating a adjustible and Responsive Web Design. Now, having understood what is Responsive Web Design, let us Check the advantages and why Responsive Web Design is important while creating websites.
Advantages of Responsive Web Design 1. Super Flexible Responsive web design sites are fluid, meaning the content moves freely across all screen resolutions and all devices. Just as a liquid spreads out or draws and result with website content on a device screen. 1.) 94% of smartphone users look for local information on their phone and 84% take action as a result, such as making a purchase or contacting the business.
2.) 77% of users have researched a product or service on their device, and 46% of smartphone users have made a purchase on their phone
3.) 67% of people do shopping on personal device and continue to another
4.) 65% of sequential shopping occasions are started on a smartphone
5.) 34% of people turn to the screen that’s closest when looking for information.
2. Excellent User Experience While, content is king and discover ability of content are highest achievement metrics, it is the user through the device of their choice and preference, anytime. Thus, responsive web design is about providing the optimal user experience on several devices whether, a smartphone, a tablet or a smart-TV. It means that sites can be easily accessed ‘on the go’. As HTML5 will become increasingly important. web application in the absence of an internet connection. No scrolling or residing is needed for any visitor to access your website from their favorite device.
3. Cost Effective The advantages of having a single site that conforms to the need of all devices are significant when compared to having two separate websites. One website costs less than two, and the savings can be substantial and they also require the user to maintain two separate web addresses for your site. This is inconvenient for most people.Responsive Web Design can drastically cut down on development time and cost. Rather than spending the time and resources building a separate mobile website in addition to your traditional desktop website, the Responsive Web Design approach enables you to optimize your business for all the devices with a single website. One website costs less than two, and the savings can be substantial.
4. It is Recommended By Google With 67 percent search market share, when Google speaks, search marketers listen. Google states that responsive web design is its recommending to Responsive Web Design as the industry best practice. This is because responsive design sites have one URL and the same HTML, regardless of device, which makes it easier content. Contrast this with a separate mobile site which has a different URL and different HTML than its desktop counterpart, same site. Responsive Web Design means you can manage one website with a maintaining your site. a consolidated Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy. SEO campaigns can be time consuming and costly, but by creating a responsive site, all of your efforts can and tactics across devices.
Google prefers responsive Content is vital in SEO, good quality content which is regularly released improves your search engine ranking page positioning, therefore a further advantage of Responsive Web Design is that fewer resources can be wasted in low-level duplication of content across sites, increasing your chances or a higher search engine ranking. responsive sites are featuring prominently in localised search results. and online retailers, amongst other burgeoning mobile use cases. Additionally, Google prefers responsive web design because content that lives on one website and one URL is much easier for that lives on a separate mobile site. Take for example a mobile user who shares content from a mobile site with a friend on Facebook who then accesses that content using a desktop, which results in that user viewing a stripped down mobile site on their desktop. This creates a less than optimal user-experience, and because of the large emphasis Google is now placing on user-experience as a ranking factor, this is essential to take into account with regards to SEO.
5. Very Easy to manage Having a separate desktop and mobile site requires having separate SEO campaigns. Managing one site and one SEO campaign is far easier than managing two sites and two SEO campaigns. This is a key advantage a responsive website has over a separate mobile site. That being said, there are benefits to having a mobile-specific SEO strategy, such as optimizing for keywords that are more likely to be searched when someone is on their smartphone. For example, someone performing a mobile search for a local restaurant may be more inclined to use the word “nearby” in their search query. However, a separate mobile site is not a requirement for a mobile SEO strategy, and there’s no reason why mobile-specific keywords can’t be incorporated into a responsive design site as well.
1. More Mobile Traffic :- more than half of traffic to top websites in the canada came from mobile devices in 2015. it’s increasingly important for companies to have websites confrontation misinterpreted images or experience a sub-optimal site layout. Even if a customer likes your desktop website and has used it in the past, the mass majority of mobile users will disregard your website in a heartbeat in using their smartphones. Responsive web design enables us how your customers are surfing.Online shopping is easier than hopping in the car and driving to the store. 80% of consumers regularly use their smartphones to shop online. And 70% of shoppers now use mobile phones while in stores during the holidays. While some businesses still select to have a different version of their website for mobile users, responsive design is advancement costs.
2. Faster Mobile Development at Lower Costs:- Making one responsive application in addition to a definitive desktop website.Even if the commencing investment of a responsively designed website does end up comes out to being more costly than the long run due to upkeep costs, special configuration costs, etc of a website that uses two different versions. 1.)You have content printed only once so there is no exposure of getting into duplicate content issues
2.)Any attempts you put on SEO for your desktop version are ‘automatically’ applicable for mobile as well
3.)You are offering your mobile users an enhanced version so you are more likely to rank higher on mobile search
4.)It is suggested by Google – Although that does not mean that they will favour this method over the others, they do suggest that having a responsive website is the best process.
3. Lower Maintenance Needs:- Sustain a different mobile site requires additional examining and support. In opposition, the procedure of responsive design uses regualted testing approach to ensure flawless layout on every screen. When mobile first hit the world, some companies had various versions of their websites.You can see how that quickly became a headache when it was time to modernize the website. With responsive web design, you have just one website that modify to the format it’s being viewed on, which means there is only one website that needs to be accustom. Having different desktop and mobile sites also require two content and two design teams. Responsive design -one size fits all-access means less headache for developers, business owners, and consumers. Spending less time on maintenance also frees up time to focus on more important things like marketing and content creation.
4. Faster Webpages:- Mobile users in particular have short scrutiny spans. It shows that mobile visitors tend to spontaneitlywebpages that take longer than three seconds to ending loading. If a site isn’t revised for smartphones and tablets, it will also take more time to operate, which can frustrate customers. Page loading times are fixing and known ranking factor. Every website should be advances to load as quickly as possible to help in the ranking well in search engine results. The rational message from Google over the years has been that fast-loading sites are favoring in search results. Establish that your responsive website uses advanced performance techniques. Such as caching and responsive image display will help improve your webpage’s loading speed. Websites that are mobile responsive will generally load faster resulting in a more positive user experience.
5. Lower Bounce Rates:- Bounce rate is relating to time. Google pays consideration to user behavior when it comes to entry and exit points for a website. Google might translate short dwell time as a signal. The content that the pathfinder found on your site wasn’t relevant to their needs. The repercussion for the website will be a negative modifications in their ranking in Google search engine results for that objection. But it’s not only the content that users are exciting in. The content may be impressive, but if the design avoid easy a perception, users will soon leave the site. A mobile responsive design provides a clean. Firm and unflagging environment for users to browse your website. They’ll stick around for a longer period of time and analyze different areas of your site. Alternatively, if your site isn’t responsive, it is much concentrating to keep the visitor hooked, more likely that they’ll bounce.
6. Higher Conversion Rates:- Creating a persistent user experience across all devices is key to converting new customers. Having a website that looks clean, advance. Crisp, and easy to ready creates customer fulfillment and builds trust and trust builds revenue. If you’re selling anything on your website, a responsive design. Makes it so easy and amusing for users to browse and shop. If they find it difficult to shop on your website, they’ll quickly leave in frustration. People are buying online and they are using their tablets and smartphones to make those purchases. 62% of companies saw increased sales swap to responsive design.
7. Easier Analytic Reporting:- Having a single responsive site greatly facilitate the audit process.It reduces practical efforts by improving capability. If you have various versions of your website that you’re discover in Google Analytics. And similar tools now furnish to responsive websites by condensing tracking. And analytics into a single report so that you can see how your content is operating on various devices.
8. Improved SEO:- Stronger back links and better bounce rates translate into higher search rankings. But there’s an extra SEO benefit for mobile optimized sites.
9. Improved Online Browsing Experience:- First impressions are everything. So whether someone is visiting a website for the first time. From their desktop or their smartphone. you want them to have a constantly valuable experience. Browsing a responsive site with a mobile device you don’t have to waste time. With surge, retiring, and scrimping your screen. The site accordingly fit to your screen size. 61% chance that users disregard sites that are difficult to use, this means you may drop the client.